RE: OT : Caller ID, Media Centre and still not working

  • Subject: RE: OT : Caller ID, Media Centre and still not working
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:11:31 +0100

Does the modem display CID info on another PC at your house? Since you
can get CID on other devices, and you've proved the modem it sounds like
a modem-MCE issue. Can you try the modem with: your friend's pc at your
house, and your MCE PC at his house ? Is his PC running MCE too? I
assume you've tried your PC on both your phone lines?

HTH,

Tim.

I have ?