RE: HA frame work

  • Subject: RE: HA frame work
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:35:30 +0100

For my 2p's worth I would say its somewhere in the middle. Really depends
i=
you want to be a consultant, installer/engineer or both. IMHO one thing
tha=
often lacks is a full understanding of a clients needs (Whether HA or
anything else for that matter.) and then poor delivery of that information
back to the customer in a language they understand.=20
I agree that simply handing a client a questionnaire would not be good, but
following a precise scoping framework certainly has merits. There's a
hundred and one books on the subject and as many 'models/opinions' :-)

Rob