Bulldog service upgraded to 8Mb

  • Subject: Bulldog service upgraded to 8Mb
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:03:57 -0000

I know someone was enquiring about Bulldog & the 8Mb ADSL.
I am with Bulldog at home (and have 4 x SDSL at the office).
They have today upgraded my home line to 8Mb from 4Mb. At no=20
additional cost.

According to my Netgear router:

DownStream Connection Speed       8064 kbps=20
UpStream Connection Speed          576 kbps=20

I have to say their support line is always congested and there were=20
some initial issues, which have were resolved.=20
My connections have all been fine (so far) apart from that weekend=20
when everybody was down.
I think they are the 1st company to sell products from their LLU (UK=20
online are also selling LLU products). I think the support is=20
getting better - although I have not needed it at all lately - but=20
8Mb for =A330 pm and a 2Mb IP leased line for =A3250 pm is very good=20
value.

Keyvan