HA Videos - Download

Incase you missed my post last night, here's an update...

M.

Check this out! 3 superb 5 minute videos on home automation technology
from Channel 5's Jason Bradbury. These are really worth a watch, thanks
Jason!

"To everyone at 'Automated Home.co.uk' - Jason Bradbury from Channel
5's
The Gadget Show here. I thought you'd appreciate three short videos I've
just uploaded to my blog covering the basics of Home Automation; Wi-Fi,
X10 and Windows Media Centre. For those of you who are keen on the cutting
edge there's some nice kit on show. Produced for a seminar I hosted at the
Grand Designs Live show at London's Excel, they are aimed at a none
technical audience. but have something for everyone; from a simple
demonstration of the theory behind X10 - to more advanced text to voice
functionality using 'Harmony Announcer' software. Come on over and check
them out...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1585.html

M.