RE: Rack Building Components?

  • Subject: RE: Rack Building Components?
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:59:46 +0100

Tracey,

What bits were you after?
Rack strip is on p425 (after a bit of digging around, but searching on
their website for "rack strip" still failed to find it :-((  )
p424-426 has some other accessories, along with pages around p1385

There's also some square tube from which you could make your frames on
p640-641. I've used similar sized tube for my rack, although it came
from tables rather than straight lengths.

HTH,

Tim.