Re: Rack Building Components?

quite a bit on ebay - several frames and small height bays...

Search for "19 Rack"

Note that CPC offer better prices for cage nuts (eBay shops sell in bags
of 60 - 20nuts, 20 bolts, 20 washers!) and shelves.

I just bought a rack with loads of shelves so I may have some spare soon.
I also just got a full height (47U) rack from work but it has no door
(grrr!) so I may resell or canabalise it. A hacksaw should get you 2
23.5U frames <grin>

Based in Reading - mail me if you're interested - racks not arrived yet
so I won't know details until later this week.

David