Re: Re: Sonos - what's the point?

Any chance of a summary of the Mail article as I cannot get it in Germany.
Couldn't see it on the web site either although I saw the bit about Napster
being relaunched.

Thanks

Ian

"marcmchawi"
<marcmchawi@yahoo        To:       ukha_d@xxxxxxx
.co.uk>                  cc:       (bcc: Ian Bird/CV/Novartis)
Sent by:                 Subject:  [ukha_d] Re: Sonos - what's the point?
ukha_d@yahoogroup
s.com

08/06/2005 11:28
Please respond to
ukha_d

so my 4 options seem to be

1. copy the purchased music onto CD and then re-rip, which should in
theory get rid of the DRM
2. use another service such as allofmp3 and then copy the songs into my
itunes library - for my ipod
3. find some software to get rid of the DRM
4. illegally download - which I stopped becasue it took too long to
find what I wanted, quality was crap and I don't fancy getting a legal
bill (read today's Daily Mail)

and then buy Sonos :o)