Re: Sonos - what's the point?

  • Subject: Re: Sonos - what's the point?
  • From: "marcmchawi" <marcmchawi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:31:59 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, ian.bird@c... wrote:
>=20
> Any chance of a summary of the Mail article as I cannot get it in=20
Germany.
> Couldn't see it on the web site either although I saw the bit about=20
Napster
> being relaunched.
>=20
> Thanks
>=20
> Ian
>=20
There was a story today about people having to pay compensation to the=20
BPI over illegally downloaded music. The point was that these were just=20
ordinary families and the downloaders were kids - not huge pirate rings

One mum had to pay =A34500 because her son had donwloaded baout 1000=20
songs and then set them up for sharing