RE: Anyone used one of these ?

  • Subject: RE: Anyone used one of these ?
  • From: "Anthony Tod" <atod@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:59:45 +0100

I use one of these over cat5, cheaper, but not network integrated, but
can run over your spare cat5 cables.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=-9782&doy=8m6D

Terminated at a 4 port hub, running 2 redrats and a bluetooth node for
my diNivo keyboard.

Everything works fine except the keyboard which appears faulty, the
mouse and media pad work fine against bluetooth hub...

>I know this subject has been mentioned several times before but I
>dont recollect seeing mention of this particular device.

> http://www.keyspan.com/products/usb/server/

> 4 usb ports accessable by any PC on your network and they behave as if
they are on the PC itself.

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from
your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful.