RE: [OT] Warning - Lovefilm

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Warning - Lovefilm
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:14:06 +0100

I've been bemused by these postings as my experience of Lovefilm since
January of this year has been the opposite!  Most weeks our Saturday
viewing
has been posted off on the Monday and its replacement back in plenty of
time
for watching the following Saturday.  Indeed our next DVD arrived in the
post this morning despite the bank holiday.  Others at work who use the
service also report no problems. Maybe you and Mal have just been unlucky?
:-)

Malcolm