Latest message you have seen: RE: {Disarmed} RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

Re: [OT]ish - XDA Smartphone on Hols

I love my XDA, and I loved the Treo 600 I had before it, but
unfortunately the Treo developed a constant buzz during calls (infact
2 of them did) and we had trouble getting them repaired under warranty
(the irony, since I work for a mobile phone repair company, just not
one that deals with Treo or HTC/ XDA etc repairs :( )

I run TomTom on the XDA now though so I don't think I could go to the
Treo 650, particularly since the screen is way smaller... :S

I'll have a look at the couple of mentioned options for push mail
though, thanks guys!

Doogie

On 25/07/05, White, Peter <peter.white@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The problem I always had with the XDA (aside from rubbish battery life
and
> constant crashing) was it's ability (or lack thereof) to hold the GRPS
> connection, and more importantly to re-establish it when it lost it.
People