Latest message you have seen: Popcorn hour?

RE: [OT]ish - XDA Smartphone on Hols

  • Subject: RE: [OT]ish - XDA Smartphone on Hols
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:14:19 +0100

The problem I always had with the XDA (aside from rubbish battery life and
constant crashing) was it's ability (or lack thereof) to hold the GRPS
connection, and more importantly to re-establish it when it lost it.
People
either seem to love or hate the XDAs, I fall into the latter camp, whereas
think the Treo is great, yet lots of people don't like them either.

Pete

_____