RE: Quietening server

I bought one of those Dell servers when they were on special a while back
-=
got a whole PC for =A3100 + delivery + VAT =3D =A3170 ish.

It's exceptionally quiet - although not the top spec, it's pretty good.

I believe they do come up from time to time.

Maybe not what you were after but worth considering?

Paul.