Quietening server

I'd like some advice on a good contact for reducing the noise from my
pc.  I have very open plan house, and no space for a dedicated node 0,
consequently the PC I use for server for house (printing, slimp3s, file
serving, internet serving, MrHouse and my workstation) is audible from a
couple of rooms other than my study where it is. As it serves music it
runs 7x24 (two teenage users insist on access to music most of time).

I probably have £100 to £150 to help reduce the noise to a reasonable
degree, any advice or pointers would be appreciated.  Currently it is
and Athlon XP1800+, in a pretty standard case, but with some noise
insulation (Asaka.. foam sheeting) inside it.  Two hard drives, and a
standard (if there is such a thing) 300W power supply.

regards, robin