RE: [ADVERT] Upgraded TiVo for sale on eBay with Lifetime Subs

  • Subject: RE: [ADVERT] Upgraded TiVo for sale on eBay with Lifetime Subs
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:45:11 +0100

I just have to ask Phil,  -  why on earth do you think you need to
convince Jo of anything of the sort, when you have frequently publicly
lambasted her here in the past for watching nothing but mindless soaps,
and for watching them via composite signal paths, when RGB was also
available, and no end of other similar such audio-visual faux-pas....

:-)

Paul G.

> I'm planning on doing the same too...
>
> ... Just as soon as I can convince Jo that the picture quality from
MCE