RE: [ADVERT] Upgraded TiVo for sale on eBay with Lifetime Subs

  • Subject: RE: [ADVERT] Upgraded TiVo for sale on eBay with Lifetime Subs
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:21:34 +0100

=20

I'm planning on doing the same too...

... Just as soon as I can convince Jo that the picture quality from MCE
directly into the LCD via DVI really is better than s-video upsampled to
component and then upscaled in the LCD itself (with all the attendent
artefacts and artificial edge sharpening that goes along with it).

Phil