RE: [ADVERT] Upgraded TiVo for sale on eBay with Lifetime Subs

  • Subject: RE: [ADVERT] Upgraded TiVo for sale on eBay with Lifetime Subs
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:55:28 +0100

Hey - Guess what's on at the moment!

BLOODY CORRIE!!! (For the second time this evening.)

Basically the picture coming off MCE is a lot softer looking than through
TiVo - mainly due to the comparative lack of compression artefacts and the
lack of the upscaling jaggies/moire effects that - to me anyway - are the
visual equivalent of fingernails down a blackboard!

I actually sat down with Jo on Sunday inches from the screen flicking
between TiVo and MCE sources (on the same channel) and pointing out bits on
the picture to compare between the two sources but she still doesn't like
it.

:-(

Phil