RE: BT Guru wiring Query

  • Subject: RE: BT Guru wiring Query
  • From: "Stuart" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:33:32 +0100

No this is REALLY strange, cause for some reason (unbeknown to me) I have 2
master sockets in the hall, right next to each other.  I guessed this was
incase I wanted a second line.  The Blue pair go to one and the orange pair
go to the other.  That's all that's connected.  But yes there are 2 cables
to each one, and the only one that works is the one with the blue pair.
Nothing at all from the other (orange) socket.

This gets worse!! Help!!