RE: BT Guru wiring Query

  • Subject: RE: BT Guru wiring Query
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:23:17 +0100

Hi Stuart,

Are there two cables on the rear of the socket or just the one ?

If only one then they must have teed the cables somewhere.

Wiring should be

2 BLUE/White
3 ORANGE/White (this is the bell wire which is why the phones dont ring)
5 WHITE/Blue

You can also connect

1 GREEN/White
4 WHITE/Orange
6 WHITE/Green

but these arent needed.

Not much point getting the builder in because if they dont do it right
first
time, how wil they know how to put it right!

Keith

BT