Re: Sanity check... switching a PC for A/V amp & projector to monitor and headphones

I personally would go for a dual DVI output card as I don't think a VGA
output to a TV would be very good (correct me if I am wrong).

The additonal problem would be the different resolutions of the monitors
and
projectors and TV I assume you will be mirroring the desktop on all
machines?

The way I do it is to span the desktop over multiple monitors using
ultramon, this enables me to have different resolutions for each monitor
and
hence the native resolution and best picture quality.

IF you are also looking to feed your digital TV through the computer you
have an additional problem as some cards only overlay the picture on the
desktop so it will only display on the primary monitor.

Ho yin