Latest message you have seen: Re: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

Re: Multiple Wireless AP working together?

  • Subject: Re: Multiple Wireless AP working together?
  • From: "Brian Milton" <bmilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:04:06 -0000

=20
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:50:59 -0000
From: "John Nye" <lists@xxxxxxx>

Found a link here http://www.michiganwireless.org/tools/Netstumbler/
Also found a forum that said ver 0.4.0 should work but can be a bit
unstabl=
they recommend running it for a while to see if it runs ok. But sure you
might as well use ver 0.3.30 since its avaible.
http://www.netstumbler.org/showthread.php?t=3D13106

Download: http://tinyurl.com/5coq2
Forum: http://tinyurl.com/3m76v

Hope it helps

Brian

Anyone got version 0.3.30 of netstumbler hanging around?=20
Cannot find it anywhere on the net.=20

Unfortunatly the latest version not compatible with my aged, ME Laptop -:(

John
----- Original Message -----=20