Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: [OT] Window 7 connecting to a Win 2003 Domain

RE: [OT] Maxtor 1 Touch drives

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Maxtor 1 Touch drives
  • From: "Paul Watkin" <paul_watkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:48:58 -0000

I have a 160GB Maxtor 1 Touch hooked up to my laptop purely for backing up
work stuff, works great over USB2 with a P4 laptop running Win2K.

I bought it in the US for about 100quid when they first came out.
Retrospect
software is okay once setup with the one touch button. Can sometimes throw
wobbly when it can't find the CD writer for some reason

Drive spends most of it's time in the safe out of harms way so can't say
what reliability is like if it is running 24/7.

Cheers

Paul