RE: Network Attached Storage as MP3 jukebox?

  • Subject: RE: Network Attached Storage as MP3 jukebox?
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:04:41 -0000

yes,  but this is running an embedded kernel that only supports the
'ex2/ext3 formatted filesystem'

Take a look at  http://www.nslu2-linux.org/ for more
detailed information

As I said before it's only a problem if you are expecting to plug in an
exsisting drive and access it's contents  -  exactly as a friend did before
Christmas Doh!