DVD playback on Kiosk PC

Has/did anyone succeeded in getting DVD playback on one of these ?

Finally got ours mounted in the bedroom, now trying to setup DVD playback
via Xlobby and both Zoomplayer and Cyberlink PowerDVD wont work, PowerDVD
crashes machine totally with an error in the Video Driver ChipsXPd.dll, and
Zoomplayer just reports error as its using PowerDVD...

Any suggestions help appreciated - Xlobby has received high SWMBO rating,
and if we could just stream all the episodes of River Cottage I'd be on a
sure fire hit :)

Dean.