From: Ho Yin Ng [mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 04 January 2005 21:51
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] OLED anyone?

How long do you think we will have to wait?

I am about to buy a Philips wide screen TV .. can't decide on 28" or
32" ..=
.

Is the extra 4 inches worth the extra =A3140?

I guess I am dreaming if I think I can wait for OLED .. or even afford it!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific_business/view/125603=
/
<http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific_business/view/12560=
3