Re: OLED anyone?

I think that on WS TVs, the measurement is taken along the width, not
the diagnol.  4:3 TVs still use the diagnol measurement though.

-Dan

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:16:30 -0000, White, Peter
<peter.white@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> 28" is quite small by modern standards, especially on a WS TV as
the
> measurement is taken diagonally, so where a 28" telly in 4:3
ratio is
> reasonable, in WS is quite a bit smaller, so yes, it is worth the
extra
> =A3140, but did you really expect anything different from the UKHA
list??
>=20
>    _____
>=20
or 32" =
>=20
> Is the extra 4 inches worth the extra =A3140?
>=20
> I guess I am dreaming if I think I can wait for OLED .. or even afford
it=
!
>=20
> http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific_business/view/1256=
03/
> <http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific_business/view/125=
603
> />
> 1/.html
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>=20
>=20
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=3D129hq4at7/M=3D283686.4531047.5839501.44200=
29/D=3Dgr

oups/S=3D1705041992:HM/EXP=3D1104962012/A=3D2044486/R=3D0/SIG=3D10svm8ftb=
/*http://www.
> theironshop.com> click here
>=20
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=3D283686.4531047.5839501.4420029/D=3Dgr=
oups/S=3D
> :HM/A=3D2044486/rand=3D695062769>
>=20
>    _____
>=20
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>=20
> *       To visit your group on the web, go to:
>=20
>=20
> *       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>=20
> *       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Servi=
ce
.