LD11 X10 Problem. Help needed!

  • Subject: LD11 X10 Problem. Help needed!
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:18:52 -0000

Hi All,

I've got a problem with my LD11's and need some advice. I have 5 of
them in a seperate DIN rail enclosure and everything has been fine
up to this point. Today I added two new wall lights, after I fitted
the first one I tested it and everything was fine. I then added the
second light and now nothing works on my LD11's at all. I've checked
the wiring of the second wall light and it's fine, no fuse blown,
etc. I've even tried using a short length of 2.5mm cable between the
bottom live input and the '2' switch of the LD11 and still nothing.
My electrical screwdriver shows live output and input on all the
LD11's. I recall having a similar problem a couple of weeks ago but
I unplugged my IR X10 receiver and plugged it back in a couple of
minutes later and all was well again but not this time.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Darren