Re: Ceiling Mount Speakers

Keith

Just a follow up as I have a similar question on wiring a ceiling speaker.

In my case it's a single stero speaker for a bathroom (one mid unit 2
tweeters in one enclosure). 8 ohm rated.

I've got a single run of 3 core cable to this point.  Can I wire up as
stereo?

(I'm guessing you use one wire for each of the left and right positive
and the third as a common negative return.  Is this so?  Does the
return need to be split to the L- & R- at the amp?)

Ta

Richard

-