Re: Re: What would you pay for a home automation package?

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:06:34 -0000, solentelectricalservices
<paul@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> Phil thanks for the kind works, the system will have to do as it says
> on the tin as im putting my reputation on the line here.
>=20
> I think after doing some rough calculations and as the system is so
> modular and can be adapted for most requirements I hope to aim the
> budget at =A35000 as a start up package and then work upwards
depending
> on the house size. However I hope that the wiring centre should cost
> around =A31000 of that and be something people could start with (box
> screwed to wall for terminating)

Like Phil says, asking this group what they're willing to pay is like
<insert witty analogy here>

I'm sure you've already done it, but I'd cost up how much it'd cost to
produce the full system, add on some for you time in
building/installing the system, then add some profit. and place an add
on the list.

How modular is the system? How about offering a price based on people
bolt the different bits together and pay only for what they want?

--=20
-S
http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/