Re: Sonos Review

  • Subject: Re: Sonos Review
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:49:11 -0000

Nope, this is a DIY job - i've spoken to the regional sales manager=20
in the UK, and you can actually buy it in a number of places  - just=20
Google for Opus Octopus.

In fact the Octopus works out at around =A31.5k for four zones=20
including audio/video to all plus amps/speakers.

Agree, however, that it does differ to Sonos - though it's still=20
multi-room and at the price good VFM.

Cheers,

Keith

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Davey" <DB1001@e...> wrote:
> looking at the site it seems to indicate that this is a install by
> registered installers only product.
> It looks nice but I'd rather install it myself  - =A3's and the
fact=20
that I
> would probably tweak the installation over time.
>=20
> Did your friend do a DIY install or "got the boys in" ?
>=20
> cheers
>=20
> Davey
> ----- Original Message -----=20

past=20
is
> > the systems by Opus - they do the cheaper Octopus, and the less
> > cheap 500 Series.
> >
> > http://www.opus-technologies.co.uk/index.html
> >
> > No affiliation, just found it for a friend who is now
installing=20
an