RE: [OT] Ebay Advice please

Yes of course I send everything by recorded or special delivery as well so
that I can make any claims I need.

However what I am saying is that it still does not offer you protection
from paypal clawing your money back and giving it to the
"fraudulent" buyer
even though you can prove that it was send and it got there as it cannot be
tracked through every part of its journey.

As for cheques ... I disagree. There have been occassions where the bank
have charged me for cheques where they made a mistake. I complained and
they refunded the charges. Why should you the customer have to pay for
their mistakes?

Mind you it helps to have a mum who used to be a book keeper / accounts
cashier - means I can use all the correct terms so they assume I know what
I am talking about!

Ho yin

At 14:39 17/02/2005, you wrote:

>Ho Yin Ng <mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx>