From: "Rob Mouser" <rob@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:09 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Do we all use more electricity ?

I recently moved from SWEB to Scotish Power which represented a saving of
aprox £15 a month.
I had to "settle" the o/s SWEB balance on the final DDR payment
and start
afresh. Part of the move is a final meter reading so they can finish it/you
off, as they didn't actually visit and relied on MY reading then you could
technically give a lower meter reading which would effectively move any
balance to the new company.

P.S. I'm sure that's probably dishonest and breaks some clause or two in
your agreement with them ;-)

Many thanks,

Rob

PowerGen