Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

RE: Do we all use more electricity ?

  • Subject: RE: Do we all use more electricity ?
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:10:16 -0000

Looks like i'm going to have to look at our usage a little more carefully.

I'd forgotten the tumble drier that is used most days - 18 month & 7
year
olds get through a lot of clothes.

I've used Uswitch and have changed to Scottish Hydro - saving should be
=A3350.00 per year on Electric & Gas - we shall see.

I'm looking forward to receiving nice clean electric made with water ;)

We are really poor at turning things off. On more than one occassion SWMBO
has been ironing in the Bedroom with LCD TV, Iron, and Kiosk PC, plus
bedside lights and centre light. Daughter is in her room, TV, DVD, Hifi and
probably PC on. I'm in Study 2 x PC, 1 x TFT, Plus CCTV switcher, Router,
Switch, 2 x UPS's, Printer. Then i look in Lounge where there is nobody,
Plasma, Amp, 2 x Table lamps, 6 x Downlights. No one in Kitchen but 6 x 20w
Capsule lamps on - 'cause it looks nice. Plus passage light comes on
everytime anyone walks in there, Hall light, 2 x 500w floods everytime the
Cats walk by - it just goes on and on and on...

OMG - Its no bl**dy wonder by bill is so high.

I shall need about 10 of the Wind Generators when they're available :(

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intende=
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
pleas=
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx