Latest message you have seen: RE: ...also...

RE: [OT] Buying memory from crucial?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Buying memory from crucial?
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:23:33 -0000

You forgot the Steve Jobs worshiping and his catchphrase 'Boom !' ;-)

I posted this last week

There are also KVM switchers that do the remapping=20

http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/macgems/2005/01/doublecommand/index.php

http://www.macwindows.com/keytips.html

and=20

http://www.macwindows.com/keyboard.html