Latest message you have seen: ...also...

Re: [OT] Buying memory from crucial?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Buying memory from crucial?
  • From: Don McAllister <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:20:47 +0000

On 16/2/05 4:55 pm, "Jim Noble" <yahoo-groups@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Don McAllister wrote:
>

>> PS Expose is a fantastic part of the OS - move the mouse to the
left hand
>> corner of the desktop and all open windows shrink and arrange
>> themselves on
>> the screen allowing you to pick which one to come to the front -
awesome!

> <blink> I didn't know it worked like that as well. I've been
mashing my
> fingers against F9, F10 & F11 :-)

You have to configure it to do this in System Preferences > Personal
>Espose

It's very flexible as you can assign any of the corners of the screen to do
this, also if you have a multi button mouse you could do this by assigning
the extra keys on the mouse!

For those wanting to see a demo check out:

http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/expose/

> Have you tried "Switch users" yet? :-)

No not yet - will try later though!