Latest message you have seen: RE: ...also...

Re: OT] - Has anyone got a manual for... now Espresso Bean recommendation

Hi

I can recommend the beans from Hill & Valley
(http://www.hillandvalleycoffee.co.uk),
I like the Bourbon Espresso, the
San Marco is also good. The Decaf Columbian is almost the best decaf I
have found, closely beaten by Keiths of Cirencester.

I'd say they're way ahead of Illy and Lavazza. But that's just my
opinion :-)

Regards,

David

PS: It's still automation, my Silvia has a highly automated temperature
controller:
http://www.gumbrell.com/archives/2005/02/09/another_pidd_silvia.php