Re: [ADVERT] Harmony Micromodules - automatedhome discount

  • Subject: Re: [ADVERT] Harmony Micromodules - automatedhome discount
  • From: "Ben Geach" <BenUKHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:05:58 -0000

> Are there any plans to release a version of this as a lamp module?

Well.....I'm planning to "mod" one next week basically put a 2/3A
plug on i=
t, then into an=20
enclosure and have a socket on the front of the enclosure for bedside
lamp.=
Then a=20
seperate inline style momentary switch... (no liability accepted for
moddin=
g!!)

Will let you know how it turns out.

Ben