Re[8]: RE: RFID Human Implants - Occupancy Detection

I've never looked at a patent application before. I had always assumed that
there had to be both a novel idea and a liklihood of it being practical.
There is no evidence provided which indicates that the system would elicit
a reliable response from the sub-dermal responder at the range required. A
large dog is shown in the drawing.

Am I wrong, is the only requirement novelty?

Pete