Re: KAT5 Scart and IR Distribution

  • Subject: Re: KAT5 Scart and IR Distribution
  • From: "Stuart Whyte" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:18:55 -0000

Hi Frank,

That would be good if you wouldn't mind.  I have ver 2 KAT5.

As for the site, I took it down around 6 months ago as I sold my
flat, and have yet to automate my new place.  I keep meaning to put
up an "archive" site of what was, but never seem to have the
time.
Was there something particualar you were looking for??

It's 1500 here in the UK, so I reckon that makes you about 1 hour
into 2006??  Happy New Year!!

Cheers

Stuart

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@i...>
wrote:

> Hi Stuart
>
> Sorry forgot Keith had a bereavement in his family...
>
> If your not in a big hurry i can modify my 4 way splitter to make
it a 2 x2
> and try it with  my KAT5 IR ver1 or ver 2 (let me know ) and if all
seems ok
> i can send it on .....Even if  the tx ir is  being  driven directly
out by a
> pic pin i *think* it will be ok ...i reakon the drive current for 2
x 2 will
> be around 5ma and the pic pins can drive approx 20ma...Let me know
if your
> interested and  i can put something together over the next few
days...

> Frank
>
> PS.....Is your site still down ??? i from time to time have trie to
hae a
> look without any joy...

emittes
and