Re: OT : ebuyer UPS Recall

Hi Alex,
My post appears 1 minute before yours!
The UPSs I mentioned for sale are serial port only.
No vat on my sales.
Do you know what batteries your recalled UPS takes?
Perhaps you could be sneaky and remove them before returning it?  ;-)

Cheap UPSs usually take just one small battery to keep the price=20
down.
I've seen a cheapo UPS with a single 12v 5Ah battery.  An equivalent=20
VA rating form a good manufacture would have 2x 12v 7Ah batteries (3=20
times the runtime)

I can't find the KEBO UPS-650D on Ebuyer.  Not surprising I suppose!
=20
Andy