RE: Re: OT : ebuyer UPS Recall

  • Subject: RE: Re: OT : ebuyer UPS Recall
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:08:07 -0000

Andy,

I've not seen your reply, but that's not unusual with yahoo groups :-)

Mine were 650's with a simple USB based shutdown trigger, they're only used
to keep a desktop PC running in the event of a short power outage, so
nothing fancy needed (hence the cheap ebuyer ones !) I have an APC on my
server which has been fine for many years other than needing a new battery
=
few years back.=20

Can you post prices here ? I think I paid about =A335+vat each (we have 2)

Recall was due to potential fire risk (well that's what they told me !) The
make / model is KEBO UPS-650D

Alex