Re: Now Treo 650s, was New Sonos Player

Peter -

Thanks again ... good info !

Chris

On 28 Dec 2005, at 22:09, White, Peter wrote:

> We're on the latest firmware flash (the handsets aren't tied to
a=20=20
> network,
> which is important, as the Orange firmware upgrades are always=20=20
> months behind
> the 'generic' ones).  Aside from GoodLink, we don't really have
any=20=20
> other
> apps on there, but they still crash - it's a fact of Treo life.  The
> annoying thing is when it dies, reboots itself, but doesn't turn=20=20
> the phone
> back on - you only realise that when you go to make a call.=20=20=20
> There's even
> apps available that solve that problem, which just goes to show=20=20
> that the
> crashing is not unusual.
>
> As a phone it's fine - the on-board speakerphone is also good=20=20
> enough to use
> in a quiet office.  It also works well with the Parrot Bluetooth=20=20
> car kits.
> As a PDA, we use the GoodLink suite, so it's all OTA (Over the
Air)=20=20
> sync'ing
> with the Exchange server - works a dream.  I've dropped it once
or=20=20
> twice,
> and apart from the memory card pinging out, there's no problem
with=20=20
> it.
> Bearing in mind we've got 80 of 'em in the hands of mobile=20=20
> engineers, we've
> only had 2 fail so far, and that was just because a button fell off.
>
> Our deal is with O2 - as far as I know they still haven't fixed their
> billing system, so can't actually charge for data on certain=20=20
> tariffs...I
> know our tariff (something around =A323 per month for 750 min
anytime/=20
> any
> network mins, 50 SMS and unlimited data) isn't capped for data, but
> obviously that's on a bulk corporate deal.  And they threw a
stack=20=20
> of cash
> at us!
>
> Pete
>
>    _____

several=20=20
> times
> > to buy one a week ago, and found PC World shops had the
best=20=20
> prices -
> > 380GBP ... but everytime they'd just sold their last one ...
> >
> > Chris
> >

> > Chris
> >

> > On 27 Dec 2005, at 10:34, Chris Hunter wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks - yesterday via Google I saw them at possibly 299USD
-

> > > http://web.palm.com/promos/ <http://web.palm.com/promos/>
> <http://web.palm.com/promos/ <http://web.palm.com/promos/> >
> > >=20=20
> treo650_100_rebate.jhtml;jsessionid=3DLAC3OMFBYNRCUCQFGJDCFFQKAUZEOIV0
> > >
> > > made me suspect a new model must be on the way ... !
> > >
> > > Chris

ago.....the
> > price
credit from =
=20
> the
moment, so
> > > broadly

that Treo=20=20
> 650s
> > > discontinue
> > if I

Sonos
> > reseller

445166

26/12/2005 20:28=20=20
> -----

> leaked/
> <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/>
> > <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/
> <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/>

> leaked/
> <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/>
> > <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/
> <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/>

> <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80->
> > leaked/
> > <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/
> <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/>

> leaked/
> <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/>
> > <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/
> <http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/24/sonos-zoneplayer-zp80-leaked/>=20=20

> > gads?t=3Dms>

> gads?t=3Dms>

&k=3DHome+repair>
> &k=3DHome+repair
> > > +improvement&w1=3DHome>

+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DTcERUCDPQ
Computer
> > gads?t=3Dms>

> gads?t=3Dms>

> &k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair>
> > &k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair>

+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DplS9-
> > gads?t=3Dms>

> gads?t=3Dms>

> &k=3DHigh&w1=3DHome+repair>
> > &k=3DHigh&w1=3DHome+repair>
> > > > >
> > >=20=20

+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQC=
l7A>

> > gads?t=3Dms>

> gads?t=3Dms>

> &k=3DImprovement&w1=3DHome+repair>
> > &k=3DImprovement&w1=3DHome+repair>

+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DO6pw_oratTOwep2G_=
91fI

> group/
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/>

email to:
> subject=3DUnsubscribe>

Yahoo!
 <http://docs.yahoo.com/
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/>
> > info/terms/>
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/>
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/> >

removed]

Yahoo! Terms of

Yahoo!=20=20
<http://docs.yahoo.com/=20
> info/terms/>
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/>
> > terms/> >
> > .

Terms of
> > > Service.

> > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> > >
> > >  Visit your group "ukha_d" on the web.
> > >
> > >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > >
> > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> > Service.

e>
> &k=3DHome+repair+improvement&w1=3DHome
> > +repair+
> > improvement&w2=3DComputer

+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DTcERUCDPQ
> > cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement       Computer
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms
> &k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair
> > +improveme

nt&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Dp=
lS9-

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/=20
> terms/> > .
> >

> >    _____

> > Home repair improvement      Computer stuff      High
> > Improvement
> >
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >  Visit your group "ukha_d" on the web.
> >
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of=20=20
> Service.

e=20
> +repair+
> improvement&w2=3DComputer=20

+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DTcERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement       Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair=
=20
> +improveme

nt&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DplS=
9-=20