Re: House Rewiring (Data and Power)

How about failure strategies ... when something blows, will
everything go down with it ?   Lights & sockets ... .   And how will
you deal with emi / emc ?

CBUS uses a specially control/signal cable, of course ... and needs
to be kept separate, as per their literature ...

Telephone, Cable, aerial (terrestrial & satellite) ... ?

Chris