Re: New Sonos Player

I use the Roku M2000 and M1000 here bit only downside is lack of
synchronisation play which a lot of users have asked Roku to come up
with but being a streaming product not really going to be that easy from
a technical point of view, or so they say in their forums.

For me is no big deal as my M2000 is in the living room and the M1000 is
in the bedroom but if I needed more rooms covered I would seriously
consider the Sono's next time.

Dave...
PS.. The Roku units do internet radio but the lack of sync may be an
issue for you.

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
http://www.v8carlton.com
---