Latest message you have seen: RE: New Sonos Player

Re: New Sonos Player

I guess Airport Express / iTunes will soon get better ... it's only
software, and I can't see Apple standing being criticised as not user-
friendly for very long !

As another option, 'wonder how Linn's Knekt compares with Sonos ...
despite their claims to have pioneered multi-room in the '90s (they
were essentially re-inventing what ReVox had done ten years earlier),
I was quite impressed with their philosophy ...

Chris

On 27 Dec 2005, at 12:56, Ho yin Ng wrote:

> This I did not need to hear.
>

> I am currently using a Airport setup . it is a bit fiddly, pus I am
> controlling it via my P910i.
>

> I guess it is just a tiny bit too complicated for my girlfriend.
>

> So does the Sonos use its own proprietary music juke box software?
> I take it
> that it cannot do radio as well?
>

> I am still searching for something that can broadcast radio be it
> internet
> radio or FM.
>

> Ho yin
>

>   _____

+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQ
> > cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement       Computer
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
> &k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair>
> &k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair
> > +improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-
> > eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> > 7AJg> stuff       High
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
> &k=High&w1=Home+repair>
> &k=High&w1=Home+repair
> > +improvement&w2=Comp
> > uter

+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>

> > Improvement
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
> &k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair>
> &k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair
> > +improvement&
> > w2=Computer

+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fI

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/
> terms/> > .
> >

> >    _____

> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >  Visit your group "ukha_d" on the web.
> >
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

>    _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

> ukha_d> "
> on the web.
>

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.

>    _____

> +repair+
> improvement&w2=Computer

+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ>  repair improvement
>
> Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair
> +improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-
> eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg>  stuff
>
> High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair
> +improvement&w2=Comp
> uter

+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>

> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair
> +improvement&
> w2=Computer

+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fI

>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

> ukha_d> "
> on the web.
>
> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.