Re: [OT] Printing digital photos

> Has anyone, by any chance, used such a service to print jpeg montages
-
> assembled & edited using Photoshop (say), from digital camera
shots
> and/or scanned-in images ... ?

Yes, I've done a few designs and borders using photoshop then printed them
using iPix
software supplied by Bonusprint.com. The software is useful as it shows
which bit of the
photo will be cropped off (if any) so you can check if you got the image
aspect ratio right.
Their actual printing and cropping also seems very accurate, my borders /
effects /
overlays have always turned out *as seen on screen*.

Have also done this with old photos which needed touch ups to remove
scratches and also
old 35mm scans of prints that don't have negitives.

Ben