[Advert] FREE - Compaq server parts - Free to good home

  • Subject: [Advert] FREE - Compaq server parts - Free to good home
  • From: "Tim Hawes" <timsyahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:43:24 +0000

I have the following server items which I'd like to offer up. I once
had grand plans for this lot but time has got the better of me so
someone else can now have the benefit :-)
I have no idea whether it all works, but they're yours to try. Most of
it is early 1980's vintage from what I can gather. Take some bits, or
take the lot, its up to you. If you'd like model numbers of the SCSI
cards I'll try to look them out.

* Compaq Proliant 2000/4000 System Board
* Various Compaq SMART Array SCSI controllers (EISA slot/interface) -
at least half a dozen cards I'd say
* HP MDP RS232-C Full Modem (2-off I think)
* 100BaseTX Ethernet Upgrade Module for Compaq ProSignia 200 Servers
(2-off I think)
* Compaq 486  (I think) motherboard

Collection from the Surrey/Hants border, or "buyer" pays postage
at
cost. I'm also advertising these on Freecycle so whoever shouts first
will get them :-)

Cheers,

Tim.