Re[2]: LCD TV

I'm very happy with my 32LX2R (£899 + £15 delivery from EmpireDirect)

My only niggle is that the IR sensor is below the bottom of the
screen, which means that a centre speaker placed in front of the
screen will block it :(  Still, that shouldn't matter once I've got
the RS-232 hooked up

--
Best regards,
Rob                            mailto:rob.heyes@xxxxxxx