Re: My Kiosk Slient 60W PSU died, was it too small?

I had a similar experience here - from day one the screen back light
flickered and I thought then that its days were numbered. The 12v PSU died
and I got a spare but eventually the board gave up too. Currently it is
running from a standard PSU external the the unit. It works for me at the
moment but I will eventually get a higher spec version of the failed
one......

It may be possible to repair the board - it is likely to be a capacitor
which has died due to the higher than designed for ripple current which
will
have been experienced since day one.....probably not worth it though!

Sorry - no other helpful ideas from this direction.....except to say that
it
may be the external power block which is easily replaced.

Regards,

David