Fw: Re: LCD and Xantech - Interference

  • Subject: Fw: Re: LCD and Xantech - Interference
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:48:28 +0000

yy - hence I switched to sheilded.

What I havnt done yet is switch it to pairs per channel (ie both oranges
for data etc)

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 14/12/2005 08:44 -----

Discussion